How does it work?
Laker now offer same day collections which are available for all orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday.
• Once your order has been submitted you will receive an order confirmation.
• When your order has been picked ready for collection you will receive a ‘Ready for Collection’ email confirmation.
• Our branches will aim for to have your order to collect ready within 3 hours, this may not be possible at all locations.
• Bulky, fragile and/or perishable products may not be picked until you arrive to collect your order in order to minimise the risk of damage.
• Upon arriving, please go to the trade counter and show your order confirmation and ID to receive your loading ticket.
• Same day collection is ONLY available providing your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday. These orders will be made available from 8am the following morning.
Please remember to bring with you the following when collecting your order:
• Email order confirmation
• Payment Card
Orders that remain uncollected after 2 days will be returned to stock, and after 7 days refunded to your account.
You cannot place an order for delivery and collection in the same order (same transaction).
You may only place a collection order (same transaction) with one branch at a time. You cannot split orders (transactions) between any Laker branches.