‘Drive Thru Click & Collect’
Official Launch Wednesday 19th May 2020 ‘Drive thru Click & Collect’ service available only through our website.
Within our checkout process you will find our brand new and unique ‘Drive Thru Click & Collect’ service. Simply select to use our unique service, implemented to keep our staff and customers safe whilst adhering to social distancing rules during and post lockdown.
- Once you have chosen all your supplies, select Proceed to Checkout.
- Next select the YELLOW bar, once it turns BLUE you have selected ‘Drive Thru Click & Collect‘, initially available from our Crawley, Cranleigh & Pulborough depots.
- Choose your desired Collection Date, along with a suitable 10 minute time slot as available.
- The ‘Drive Thru Click & Collect’ is possible between 9am to 4pm Mon-Fri and 8.30am to 11.40am on Sat.
- After completing your details, select Place Order to pay via the PaymentSense secure online 3D payment system.
- Once your order has been submitted you will receive an email order confirmation.
- Soon after a ‘Ready for Collection’ email, confirming your time slot for arrival.
- Your order will be picked for your arrival.
- Bulky, fragile and/or perishable products may not be picked until you arrive, minimising the risk of damage.
- Upon arriving, remain in your vehicle at all times with your window wound up, simply show your order confirmation and proof of payment through your window. You will then be directed to the correct loading bay.
- This service will be enhanced to seamlessly direct you to your loading bay via your mobile phone.
- As you arrive at your loading bay, exit your vehicle to load your goods, hereafter you may simply drive away!
Please remember to bring with you the following for your ‘Drive Thru Click & Collect’ pickup:
• Email order confirmation
• Proof of payment
If you arrive late you will miss your slot. So hereafter have to rearrange a new delivery slot online!
You cannot place an order for delivery and collection in the same order (same transaction).
Collection orders can only be made with one branch at a time. You cannot split orders (transactions) between any Laker branches.